How to plan a best New Year party- Manesh Caterer’s
As 2018 ends, everybody wants to celebrate a New Year eve bash. People make different types of party plan to celebrate the New Year. We (Manesh Caterer’s) have compiled a list of our top New Years Eve party catering tips to help make your party stress free and fun time. Whether you plan to host the soirée of the century or a simple night at home, these pro tips will help you make sure 2019 is a year people will remember.
There are some New Year tips, which can help you to make it memorable-
1. The good news is, New Year’s Eve is perfect for finger foods—think gourmet popcorn or spiced nuts, quick pickles and charcuterie, cheese straws, olives, brochette—and maybe a fun chocolate fondue for dessert. Think about entertainment: if the party starts at 8 P.M. and the ball drops at 12 P.M., which is a long time for small talk. Will there be dancing or live music? There should be proper arrangements of music.
2. For any occasion/party—but particularly for a New Year’s Eve party—you want to have some fun, too, as the host. So make sure most of your food has taken care of before the first guest ever arrives. (Better still, have it catered!)
3. There is no way around it: New Year’s Eve is a holiday for imbibing! So be sure to remind guests to designate a driver ahead of time, or think ahead by ordering taxis or a car service guests can avail themselves of after midnight.
4. Speaking of imbibing, Champagne cocktails or punch can be a fun addition to your party without having a full bar. If you do go with a full bar, you might consider hiring a bartender or assigning a friend the job so you’re not stuck mixing drinks all night long.
5. New Year’s Eve parties lend themselves to a theme, and guests love it. Coordinate the food, music, dress code for maximum impact. You can wear your least favorite trend to challenge for your guests. Share your theme with your caterer for clever food choices.
6. Party favors make great decor. Inexpensive champagne flutes can be customized for the party or guests. Cookies and other desserts decorated with the year look great before going home with guests.
7. Hire a photographer or designate a shutterbug friend to snap candid photos throughout the night. If your guests are techy, create a hash tag for your party and encourage everyone to post and tag so you can all share photos.
Happy New Year! You know you will have bubbly to toast the New Year, but how else will you celebrate? Balloons and confetti? Party horns and silly hats? Will you watch the ball drop on TV or be your own MC? It is the highlight of the party, so make it memorable!
We (Manesh caterer’s), provide the best food facilities. We let the market drive our menus. Since we embrace Got big plans for New Year’s Eve. Beside these, to creating exquisite cuisine, we proudly provide supreme customer service. You can look ahead to that extra special element of creativity, luscious cuisine, ambiance, and flawless execution at your occasion/event.